Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Stupidest Man Alive



Fugly movie producer Robert "Mutt" Lange and Only-Reason-To-Ever-Listen-To-Country-Music Shania Twain (above) are splitting up, apparently due to his infidelities. Can I just take this opportunity to declare Mr. Lange to be the most amazingly stupid and blinkered individual to ever walk the face of the earth?

Ms. Twain, Canadian though you may be, you'll always have a place in my heart, ever since I as a young lad saw you in this.


(Disclaimer: Mrs. Red Shirt is fully aware of my sad little life-long crush. At least mine tend toward the stereotypical-male sort. Hers are a bit weirder.)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shania has what we Poles call the perfect dupa.

As for your wife's taste, she obviously likes the puppy-dog look. But then again, your Mazurland snap confirms this.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That ain't country!!!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

I looked up dupa, Marty. Given one meaning, yes. Given the other meaning, it better describes the former Mr. Shania.

Anonymous (Sam?): Never said it was. But given that's where she plays, that's the reason to keep abreast (pun intended) of the developments in the genre. Perhaps I should have called her "The only reason to watch country music videos" instead.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the first meaning. I thing that term has some currency even among non-Poles. I remember talking with a guy I used to run with when he was a grad student at PSU. He made some comment about there being a lot of fine dupa at a party he'd been to. The kid was not a Pollack.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home