Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Stunning Realization

After meditating on the meaninglessness of Barack Hussein Obama's rhetoric, and reading more about it from other sources, I was just struck with the sudden realization: somehow, Mr. Hussein Obama planted the seeds for his own fame years ago, as the voice and writer of Zombo.com.

Turn your speakers on and listen.

(For the uninitiated, zombo.com has been around for YEARS. It predates the end of the internet boom, even. It was especially funny back then in the milieu of unrestrained optimism about the potential of the internet. I know a joke is often a lot less funny if it has to be explained, but otherwise the connection would just be too random.).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit, Ben! I was trying to think of a way to spin Zombo, which I discovered years ago, into a post for Mazurland. You've done it. Perfect!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

One time in grad school I sat there and listened to zombo.com loop over and over again for at least half an hour. Why? Too lazy to take off my headphones or close the browser page, I suppose.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The infinite is possible at Zombocom.

The unattainable is unknown at Zombocom.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home