Thursday, April 10, 2008

God Bless 'Em

Fox News currently has the following headline running on the front page: "Terrorists Confirm Carter Meeting". Following the link therein, we come to the actual article title, "Hamas Confirms: Carter To Meet Terrorist Leader".

This, folks, is why conservatives, including myself, love Fox News so much: they're willing to call a thug a thug, and a terrorist a terrorist -- oh, and to point out the foibles of America's Worst Ex-President™ while they're at it!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sad when a network is applauded for speaking the truth.

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate Fox, mostly for its style of journalism (not for its content). I can't stand most of the "personalities" like Gretta, Geraldo, and the others. Even Hannity, who has admirable energy, seems to be a fine person, and is on the right side of most things, I can't watch. It's just not my way of getting information. But I'm very glad they are there.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

I'm with you all the way on that comment, Marty -- which is why I stopped watching cable news about 2 years ago (honestly, it had NOTHING to do with the birth of my daughter, honest!). Actually, the tipping point was in late 2004, after O'Reilly shamelessly gave Dan Rather a free pass over "Memogate". Before that, I recognized him for the bombast that he was, but enjoyed his shtick (plus, my wife got one of her emails read on the air, and even won an autographed copy of his book for her efforts -- AND he pronounced her name properly! -- so I was grateful for that). I could never stomach Greta or Geraldo, and my interest in Hannity faded even more rapidly than it did for O'Reilly.

But the website is a different, story, I think. They're laughable, some times, but they all are, and I gotta get my news from somewhere, after all.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Sorry. I like the web site. I read "Pop Tarts" religiously.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home