Monday, April 23, 2007

This Looks Promising

Over at The Corner, John J. Miller has a bleg:
I'd like to assemble a list of great conservative science-fiction novels and so, dear readers, I ask for your help. I consider myself well read in sci-fi but my knowledge is hardly encyclopedic. Please send recommendations to nrorocks-at-yahoo.com.

A few ground rules: Include title and author, plus at least a short argument about why a particular novel belongs on the list. Also, I'm happy to define "conservative" in the broad spirit of fusionism, so libertarian books count. Now, blast off.

This is the same guy who, some time ago, published the list of the top 50 conservative rock songs in the pages of NRODT. So like I said, this looks promising.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That 50 Songs list was a great idea. And I'm glad to see he put the Beatles "Taxman" and "Revolution" so high on the list.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home