Monday, July 17, 2006

Great, Now I Like Him More...

So CNN's front page has exploded over the latest "scandal" to "rock" the Bush administration: Dubya used an expletive! (As CNN still doesn't apparenty "get" this "internet thing", I have linked to Foxnews, who have graciously and immediately provided a linkable article, as opposed to CNN, who have only provided LIVE VIDEO FEED (and thus unlinkable) at the current time. Feh).

The actual usage of the naughty word: "See the irony is that what they need to do is get Syria to get Hezbollah to stop doing this s*** and it's over"

If you listen to the whole segment, he also makes a comment about wanting to call Kofi Annan up and get him to actually do something about the situation, with relation to Syria.

I bet I'm not the first to say this, and I know I won't be the last: I only like him more now. And just when I was getting all disgruntled over immigration reform and government spending... Karl Rove, you magnificent bastard!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These kind of things only help Bush.

Just like in 2000 when an open mike caught him calling a NY Times reporter a "major league a**hole".

It plays to his base.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His base is pretty base...

8:07 AM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

Careful, Marty; you're treading in thin ice with that. Need I remind you? The layers of Hell are as follows:

1. Limbo (the virtuous unbelievers)
2. The Lustful
3. The Gluttons
4. The Avaricious and the Prodigal
5. The Wrathful
6. The Heretics
7. The Violent
8. The Fraudulent
8.5 The Users of Bad Puns
9. The Traitors

On the bright side, I've already got a lake-of-fire-side condo reserved for myself on that very same layer of Hell. You can come over any time.

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would have to be cooler than our lakeside cabin in Prince Gallitzin SP last week!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home