Monday, December 08, 2008

Obama been Lyin', But That's Kool

I am not saying that politicians are compulsive liars, but they are compulsive non-truth tellers. It seems to extend far beyond just covering things up that are bad. They simply can not utter a truthful statement to save their lives. An easy example is the 'Snipergate' incident with that broad (this is what came up in Wikipedia when I entered snipergate as if it was THE key word for her run) back earlier in the year . She had no reason to even bring it up, yet she did, and it was exposed as the fabrication that it was, and it cost her. She compulsively had to say something false that would give her, at best, no gain, and at worst, a[nother] black mark on her integrity quotient (IQ of a politician). But that is not the point of this entry.

This is. First off, why have I not seen 'Obama been Lyin' printed or said anywhere yet? Am I really that good. (The previous sentance was ended with a . instead of a ? on purpose). Too the point: While being interviewed (hey, look at that, I actually referenced a 'credible' source), Obama been Lyin' was questioned about his smoking. Brokaw specifically asks, "Have you stopped smoking?" OBL replies, "You know, I have, but ...".

In order for OBL's implied 'yes' answer to Brokaw's question to be truthful, OBL must redefine what 'yes' implies, hence the "but".

OBL continues, "...what I said was that, you know, there are times where I've fallen off the wagon." I know that if you are in AA and have a drink, you have to turn in your sobriety chips, and your initial sobriety date resets. Therefore, you were a practicing alcoholic fully up to that date. I believe that this applies to quitting smoking as well.

Brokaw then goes on to say, "Well, wait a minute. Then that means you haven't stopped."

Obama been Lyin's reply is, "Well, the--fair enough." HE DIDN'T SAY YES!!! He semi-capitulated without actually agreeing. Slick. He is one Kool customer.

He goes on to say how terrific he is due to his own efforts. He also implies that the circumstances that he is under are too much for him to do his truthful best.

Obama been Lyin' then concludes this line of question with, "...and I think that you will not see any violations of these rules in the White House." This refers to Madam First Lady Clinton's Executive Order in 1993 banning smoking on White House grounds (what did her husband end up doing with a cigar?). If OBL can't even be firm with his 'yes', what does that tell us about his 'I think'?

I am not at all protesting smoking in this post. I do have a problem when your habit makes me stink, but when out of the line of fire, it is your choice. I implied that OBL smokes Kools because he is partially African American. That is just buying into a racial sterotype. On FOX News this morning, they commented that they believe OBL smokes Marlboros (though probably still menthols). Interestingly enough, it is a fact that there are coded messages within this brand that clearly illustrate some of OBL's intentions. One such is his true stance on Israel. When read upside down and backwards, the title, as printed on the pack, is a homonym for horrible Jew (seriously, one of my fraternity brothers at Tulane who is Jewish pointed this out to me). Next, the Latin phrase in the coat of arms is clearly a reference to OBL's Caesar-like imperial ambitions.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that he smokes Marlboros would explain how he won the election, since Marlboro is currently the top selling cigarette brand for caucasian smokers.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

You've sorta scooped one of my own intended blog posts, so I'll just summarize it here: When Bubba was stressed, he ate junk food. When Obama (poor dear!) is stressed, he puffs on a cancer stick. When our man Dubya was stressed, he... worked out.

That alone tells me a lot about what I need to know regarding either party.

I wonder what Reagan did when he was stressed?

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better than all of the others. He popped a couple of jelly beans and took a nap.


BTW, liberals will always claim that when GWB was stressed he broke down and broke into the liquor cabinet.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home