Monday, November 24, 2008

New Things a-Brewin'!

"Last Post October 1st"? Really? That's gotta be a typo. I'll have to have a word with the Google/Blogger people about that.

But seriously, folks, I've had a rather overlong, political-funk-induced blogging drought. I hope I still have a reader or two, but if not, I'll just have to garner a bunch of new ones with unparalleled productivity and rapier wit!

OR, I can do what my dear friends and fellow bloggers over at Mazurland have done, twice now, and bring in some fresh meat new blood to stimulate the blogging atmosphere (how well's that workin' out for ya, guys? Ok, seriously, I'm gonna get my backside in gear over there too, I promise!)! And at long last, my dear, globe-trotting big brother Sam has finally relented against the neverending onslaught of my shrill whining and begging, and agreed to grace this place with his presence! So very soon, we shall see the first of what I hope are many posts from Brother Sam (and me, of course...)!

Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's got that State College tan.... He's rested....

Welcome back Ben!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully your Bro can lay a spanking on you when you have one of your tantrums. OTOH, it doesn't seem to help me get more out of my Bros at Mazurland.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home