Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oh, Come On Now...

I've commented before on disingenuity of the pro-abortion movement here. But I believe I've just read a new low. In an blog post as "progressiveU" dot org, a site that I can only assume from its name is something of the spectral opposite of townhall.com, the author describes the "top ten favorite controversial religious movies. I don't really have much to say about the list itself, other than, damn, this crap with muslims has been going on a lot longer than most people realize (see the entry on "The Message"). However, I would like to direct your attention to his entry on the Kevin Smith film "Dogma". Notice anything awry, or at least a bit odd? Right there, in the opening line: liberal double-speak has officially reached a new low when abortion clinics are now referred to as "pro-choice clinics". Dare I say it, I am even gob-smacked. Do I really even need to discuss this absurdity? I think it's fairly self-evident.

But hey, on the bright side, now I know where I need to go to buy all my pro-choices! Or is it to have my pro-choice removed? How about just to get a checkup on my pro-choice? I'm very confused here.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind the "pro-choice" as long as they call them "pro-choice mills".

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home