Friday, December 08, 2006

Hot Dang Diggity...

via (who else?) Jonah Goldberg @ The Corner:



link

There is something truly libertarian -- nay, American -- about this guy's attitude. Listen to his comments at the end. Clearly, he's pro-choice, although perhaps in a way that might make nanny-state liberals' collective heads explode. Apparently, so am I -- at least based on his logic.

Sorta makes me miss Texas.

post script: I suspect it's all kinds of un-kosher for a nice Jewish boy like Jonah to even post about this kind of pork.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap!

I got chest pain just watching that! I particularly liked the guy who finished off his meal with a cigarette.

This guy is the anti-Bloomberg.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The crunch sound when that black young woman took a bit was perfect. I gotta make me somma dat.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home