Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Post On This, I Promise

But my fingers may be crossed. Anywho, "Atrios" of strident, hard-core lefty Eschaton blog (HT Instapundit) has declared Barack Hussein Obama to be his "Wanker of the Day" (don't you love it when pretentious American twits use Britishisms to sound clever? Bollocks, I say!) in response to the Rick Warren announcement. And the best part? Read the comments to that declaration. A short sampling (all asterisks mine, of course, as it's a well known fact that the left is devoid of any capacity at linguistic restraint or self-censoring):

im done with obama.
i hope we have better luck in 4 years.
euphronius Jenkins | 12.17.08 - 2:48 pm | #

and:
Obama's sucking Warren's c*** is probably the major reason I was never a completely enthusiastic supporter.

F*** you, Barack.
dave™© | Homepage | 12.17.08 - 2:51 pm | #

and:
I just removed myself from any and all Moveon, Plouffe and other campaign email lists. That's it. Has he learned nothing from the GOP announcements of plans to fight Obama tooth and nail? I'm done. Not another dime to the inauguration or anything else.
TK | 12.17.08 - 2:52 pm | #

and:
BTW, Atrios, it took Rick Warren to finally give Obama wanker status?

Not Larry Summers, or Salazar, or Gates, or Jones, etc.?

No, those weren't outrageous enough...
Elias | 12.17.08 - 2:56 pm | #

and the Stockholm Syndrome Award goes to:
Rick f***ing Warren.

Oh, and f*** you, Elias. Twice, b****.

Obama was and is better than anyone else running, and certainly better than any Republican living, to damn with faint praise. I have no problem with that.

That being said, he's a big fan of telling his left to f*** off and die.
~
Meander | Homepage | 12.17.08 - 2:58 pm | #

Seriously, as of this writing, there are well over 500 replies to Atrios' post, and they range from denial to bummed out to frothing at the mouth, with lots of cognitive dissonance at every level. Great way to kill some time with glee if you're bored!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Please quit writing posts for a little while so I can post my post about your post. I have already had to change my stratigraphic distance from the original post comment twice.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

YOU CAN'T STOP THE BEN TRAIN!!!! WOO WOOOO!!!1!1!one!eleventy!one!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I just read this comment:

The invitation to Warren has "tarnished the view that gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Americans have a place" at Obama's table, reads the letter.

Isn't that like saying, "Eww, you just sneezed on my Cleveland steamer.

The one 'tarnished' a completely rotted and rusted view.

That quote was from a FNC article. There were plenty more that were just as funny. I can't wait until they start calling Warren or Obama intolerant. That would be really ironic if the left abandons their 'savior' for being too intolerant.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew there was a reason I had never been to Cleveland.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home