Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Big Your Piano, Be A Man

I was sitting around the other day working on my laptop, when I realized that I was dangerously close to using up all my hard drive space. I wonder to myself how I can help things here, and, lo and behold, I receive today an email, whose text I reproduce below:

Chicks always laugh at me and even guys did in the WC toilets!
Well now I smile :) at them because I took megadlk for 6 months
and now my disk is much bigger than NATION average piano size. :p

I bought that music disk from this store


Of course, I think to myself, "Wow, as big as an average piano! That's a huge disk! That's, like, mega giga BYTES!"

The sender of this kind and timely missive is listed as one "Royce K. Phelps". Now I fear that the greatest of the Ultimate Fighting Champions has at last hooked up with someone from the camp of that nutjob who protests soldier funerals with "GOD HATES FAGS" placards to produce some sort of strange hybrid Ultimate Protesting Nutjob. If true, we are all screwed, people. Head for the hills!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a hard disk that simultaneously networks with my (and my wife's) laptop.

Our household shares a pianist.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home