Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Libby Fatigue? More Like Libby Aversion...

I don't know about the rest of you, but when I read a story, and the words "Fitzgerald" or "Libby" in a headline, news article, blog post, etc., my eyes immediately glaze over and I move along. Seriously, does anyone outside the beltway really care about this whole thing? And yet so many of my daily blog reads (Instapundit, Hugh Hewitt, The Corner, etc.) spend a LOT of time talking about it. And it's not just because of over-saturation, I think. I can't seem to recall a time when I EVER was interested in the Libby trial. And this is coming from a guy who checks for updates daily over at Bench Memos for the ongoing "The Perennial Publius" series of posts about each and every one of The Federalist papers! (currently up to part 32!) So I'm not one to be inherently averse to important, albeit obscure, legal-type things. I even followed most of the developments of the Wilson/Plame affair itself, so the subject matter isn't necessarily repulsive to me either...

Is it just me? Or is everybody else bored to tears by the whole thing?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home