Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hottest. Actress. Ever.



Now, I've gone on record as saying that Angelina Jolie is not particularly my "cup of tea". There's no denying that she's got all the bits n' pieces in all the right places, of course, but the big-lipped (and big-foreheaded) thing has never been what turned my crank. That, on top of the fact that she has always been just plain weird, and weird definitely doesn't do it for me.

But with news that she visited Iraq, actually kept here eyes and mind genuinely open, and has recognized both the success of the surge AND the benefit of a longer-term US troop presence, she is now officially at the top of my list of my Hottest Women in Showbiz. Reportedly, Ms. Jolie is a fan of Ayn Rand. I can't say I'm much of one, but it looks like Objectivism is at least making an impact on her. One can only wonder if she will endorse John McCain.

Now I can only hope that Kate Beckinsale makes a similar statement so she can go back to being my number one.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not fooling anyone, Ben. You've been waiting for any excuse you could get to make it OK to start fantasizing about getting p*-whipped by a pillow-lipped, painted dominatrix.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this reported on French TV by Mellissa Theurliau.

I forgot what she said.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZOMG TEH HAWT NOM NOM NOM!!1!11!!!!one!!!1eleventyone

Oh my...pidgin attack. I beg your pardon.

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, Melissa Theuriau (Chris has always had a problem with spelling). The hottest info-babe in the universe. I've been meaning to do a blog post on her for some time. I need to do more research.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

Marty, no way I'm clicking on that link at work. Or at home, since it's my wife's laptop that I mostly use. Trying to destroy my life one way or another, eh? You'll never get me!

And hey, I posted the most innocuous picture I could find. In fact, I did the google image search with my wife sitting right next to me on the couch. Boy was THAT tricky tricky to explain. "These naked pics of Angelina Jolie are for blog research, sweetie!" really doesn't hold much water even when it's true.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, OK, then don't click on that link. It's not as bad as you'd expect. But do yourself a favor. Do some of your own research on Theuriau.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home