Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Creepy Coincidence

As I was writing that last post, in which I quoted William F. Buckley, it was announced that he had passed away at the age of 82. Considering I've never quoted the man before, that is somewhat creepy to me. I promise, dear readers, that I will never quote anyone I don't wish deceased ever again.

On a more serious note, my condolences and prayers go out to his family. Clearly he was a man who, himself, was on loan to humanity from God, and God has now recalled him. to a better place.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you're not in the least tempted to use you new power? Wisely, I mean. Your Ben-ness. Your Beneficence. (Bows as he backs out of blog...)

4:53 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

Darn tootin'! I also accept "Ben-tastic".

Now let's see... where's a good Teddy Kennedy quote when I need it...

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here. Quote him liberally...

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home