Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This Makes Me Sad

Kevin Spacey, a fantastic actor very noteworthy for his laconic stance on the personal details of his life, visited the Worst Little Man in the Western Hemisphere. My high esteem for the man, precariously propped up by a lack of personal detail, is now completely and nigh-irrevocably* shattered.

*News of a valiant, even if thwarted, attempt on the dictator's life via a dinner knife or some other apparatus by Mr. Spacey would restore said esteem, however unlikely.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don;t think I ever liked him much as an actor. And I always knew he was a Lib.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

Aw, c'mon, how could you not like him in The Usual Suspects?

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that Mr. Spacey could play Vice President Huckabee in the forthcoming movie by the looks of the photo on the link that you provided. Uncle Paul can play President Thompson.

ST

5:42 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

I dunno about that, but Uncle Paul is a dead ringer for the Big Chief where I work.

And clearly, Comrade Spacinskey would be in no mood to play a Republican.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home